It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-18

Sunday Afternoon

I have to call this post Sunday Afternoon because I slept through the morning.

  • I pulled myself out of my bed at 12:30 or so. I did not take a shower because I wanted to weed-eat the front. I eventually did after 14:00, but that was all the yard work I got done.
  • I finished reading/listening to my book Freakonomics earlier. I can't say I remember every detail. I slept through the end of a couple tapes and fast forwarded through a couple of tables correlating child names with mother education levels. Give me a break.
  • I read a friend's blog and commented. I over commented. I should just stick to "Hey that's great." but I cannot help myself sometimes.
  • I was kept awake by the racers again last night. It is 17:25 and I just heard another racer roar down the road. It has to be in the power of the state of Texas to put an end to this blight. No one wants to. The solution is to make inaction cost more than action. I will have to start a letter writing campaign and drag the rest of the residence in to the actions with me to get anything done.
  • Natalie is in her room talking parenting with Julie. It is kind of cute.
  • Merlin, our gray and white cat, has been a serious pain in the ass. He gets on top of the book shelves and knocks stuff off. He gets on the beam we have running through the living room. He is a nuisance.

Nat and I are on our way out the door to get something to eat. I have no idea where we are going. Elle will be back tomorrow Yay!!! I miss that little girl. Nat and I are taking our last evening alone together for a bit.

No comments: