It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-15

Scripted Conduct

I'm listening to the Democrats run in their race for the nomination. Hillery is behind a bit at the moment. Obama is the odds on favorite by some measures. There have been hints of a double winner ticket with one of them as the nominee for president and the other for vice president. There have been jabbing at each other and complimenting each other. There have been raised voices of race vs gender and experience vs 'change' which means nothing.

The Democratic Party has held the number one spot in the news cycle only temporally bumped by the odd disaster for the last several months.The competition has sparked new interest in voting. The challenge has sparked interest in even the very young who have other things to worry about than voting.

As a card carrying right wing conspiracy collusionist, I wonder if it was not all planned. Let's face it, McCain is all but unknown right now. I'm sure he is biding his time and saving his money until the real race after the Democratic Convention sometime in June.  Sounds like a plan.

It all sounds so scripted. This election so far sounds like a bad movie of the week. It seems like every one is doing what is already written. I get this feeling with all the interest in this battle for the Democratic nomination, the over all election is going to be boring. I think the Democrats are going to walk it in the executive and legislative branches.

I do not think McCain has a chance of winning. I feel he was chosen to run because the Republicans know he is a scapegoat. They have to run someone and they might as well run someone who will not live long enough to have a real chance at the prize again. I have a hard time keeping a straight face when people ask me if I'm going to vote for McCain.

Who is the Libertarian candidate?

No comments: