It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-19

Politics (yes, more)

Three for three. Shit.

  • Clinton has all but lost.
  • Clinton 2.0
  • Obama is a childish Carter wannabe.
  • Carter 2.0
  • McCain is just scary.
  • Bush 2.0 (some say 3.0)
  • Notice I'm not worried about Ford 2.0 or Kennedy 2.0.
  • Huckabee can kiss his VP spot good bye after one stupid comment to the NRA about a chair falling.
  • Where is Reagan 2.0?
  • John Robert Bolton still looks good to me.

I've heard that Republicans are going to loose huge this time round. I can't say I blame Republican voters. Where we are now sucks. The Democrats are not going to do any better. Every one knows it. There is no good choice.

Have I mentioned how tired of the whole thing I am lately? Yet, I still talk about it constantly. It is a sickness.

No comments: