It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-29

New Snack Shelf

New snack shelf

Our company is expanding a bit. We had to double the space for the snacks. The company sells us candy and other assorted junk at cost. It is on the honer system. They got some new stuff in too. Three kinds of M&Ms. Peppermint paddies. We get free sodas too. Not sure where that came from. It is a great way to gain a ton of weight. I'm over there twice a day. Once for a soda and once for a snack. I heard on a podcast today that the obese children rate is leveling off. It must be the cost of food.

Thanks to Justin for the modeling. Justin is one of those folks who has the permanent jitters. He is full of energy. He hits the snack bar a couple times a day as far as I can tell and is skinny. One of the lucky ones I suppose.

No comments: