It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-25

Free

The freedoms of children. What they say. Where they go on a Sunday afternoon. Elle is on a spaceship that looks a lot like our couch.  I offered to be the navigator.

If only it were raining outside. That would make the game complete. We spend far too much time inside. We are lost to our cool air and entertainment centers. Elle knows better. What happened to my dreams. Oh, yes. I found them.

Next week worries me. Tomorrow worries me. I know not what new things have plans for us. what webs weave the powers in our path? Why, why? Shall we find our way? Will we fall? We shall fly. The world will slip by. The sun shines with our without us, but we give off our own light.

Sometimes we want tomorrows to hurry up and get behind us. Then, of cause, too many have. Life is like that. You get what you want only to figure out it was all crap and you should have stopped to smell the roses.

No comments: