It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-06

Between 18:00 and 18:30

I was at work this afternoon getting some over night tests set up. I had just kicked off the evening build. when John came in and asked where Jake was. I pointed toward Lances office. The discussion in the new lab between my and Lance's office was something about what the crew of youngsters were up to some night this week. They were making plans and horsing around a bit. The noise and to-do spilled the four steps to Lance's office. The last thing I heard Lance say before I fled the scene was "I have work to do. It is impossible to get work done between six and six thirty."

I hate it when thing like that happen. I was one of the bad guys this time. My stuff was done for the most part. I had double checked things. Now I was being a jerk. Well, at least I bailed when I figured out what was going on.  I hope Lance got his stuff done.

The whole episode lasted like five minutes. It wasn't like things were out of control for a day or two. We have a pretty tight ship really. Hey, we could be getting attacked by replicators and have to fly the entire city through hyper space to safety. Then we would have to be on our toes.

Stargate screen shot


Stargate screen shot


Stargate screen shot


Stargate screen shot


Stargate screen shot


Stargate screen shot


Stargate screen shot


Stargate screen shot


Stargate screen shot

I like ending on the 'to be continued' It seems appropriate some how.

No comments: