It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-10

Before DnD begins

I do not have the $10 I owe Adam from last week's DnD. Nor, do I have the $10 for this week. I'm so goddamn sick of being broke. Nat intends to drop off a twenty this evening. I hope that happens before food payments show up. She says she likes me much better when I play DnD. Apparently, it relieves a lot of stress.

The laptop is not going to work. The video card refuses to use the driver that came with XUbuntu.  When I click on the slide bar to move the text up and down moves slowly. Click and wait. Click and wait. I need to bounce around the document quite a bit. That is not going to work. My old Palm-Pilot was faster.  It is back to a pencil and paper for me.

During DnD

Just got started and started feeling ill. I felt like crap most of the day and thought a glass of olive tainted scotch would calm my nerves. It just made things worse. It was good scotch, don't get me wrong. I ended up leaving in the middle of an encounter. I hope no one is mad.

After DnD

Nat came and got me. I went home and went straight to bed. My head still hurts this morning from a sinus thing. I was hoping to mow. We have crap planned all this weekend. I'll fight to get it done after work all next week. I need to start robing banks so I can afford to keep the yard pristine for the home owner's comity.

No comments: