It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-04

Bad Movie

"I really hate my job" is a movie that is difficult to watch. Is this what my mother meant when she said she would never work for an all female office again for the rest of her life. I have never wanted to reach through the screen and slap a bunch of characters. I sympathized with the rat.

Maybe the movie is only accurate in reporting a terrible situation where a bunch of bottom women really try to make a business work. No one takes charge. No one wants to solve the problems that come up. They just all want to bitch about things until someone else takes care of it. There is no one else. There are only a bunch of bottom women all bitching about problems that will never get fixed. This is where western civilization is headed. A bunch of bottom women who think that sitting around and bitching about things that are wrong is thing thing to do when things go wrong.

"Books without plots are boring." This line is spat by an angry bottom woman in the movie. She is bitching about something she has no intention of fixing just after attempting to kill the only sympathetic character in the movie. This movie is boring. The plot never gets anything done. At least they know it. This issue is what the movie seems to be about.Maybe. I'm not sure. The director must have been a bottom too.

No comments: