It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-14

Very Local News

  • Tomorrow is tax day. I'm so glad Nat road my ass and made me get it done. Thank you Sweetie!
  • Politics
    • Obama called people in Pennsylvania gun loving bible thumping hicks. Something like that any way.
    • Bill said Hillery was too tired to be held responsible for her actions when she lied about landing under fire in Bosnia. This after her "Who do you want answering the phone." advertisement.
    • McCain is still old and crabby. He is, however, keeping his mouth shut most of the time.  That happens to be the party line at the moment.
    • One of the cementers on a news program said about Hillery "Most people believe she rides a broom." This commenter is giving witches a bad name.
    • Chaney has fewer hunting buddies, but many new fishing buddies.
  • Nat came up to my work for lunch. That is, she dropped off the following before heading out to Julie's place.
    • Half a loaf of bread.
    • Four pounds of lunch meat. (taking some of it back home)
    • Cranberry horse radish spread (pretty good actually)
    • Apples.
  • I spent most of today moving scripts around. It is amazing how much of a pain in the ass moving scripts around can be. They all had full paths that had to be converted to relative paths. I had to try them out in place. I had to try them out out of place. Yadda yadda. Better me doing it than another developer.
  • Butters is such a foolish little kid.

No comments: