It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-07

Very Local News

  • In Australia they say short sited in stead of near sited. It means something completely different in the U.S.
  • I'm starting to get the itch to take pictures again. Now the itch includes video. I only just barely got the video software going on Linux. I have no idea if it actually 'works' or not.
  • I put three sets of shelves together recently. I used my battery drill. That thing is like fifteen or twenty years old and still working. It is Makita. My dad gave it to me. Looks a bit like this one, only older.
  • Saugh one of these this morning turning right on Westheimer right in front of me. They really are that small. I could have put it in my pocket. It was gray or silver and sounded just like the one in the video.
  • Found myself commenting on some folks MySpace pages for no good reason. Just the bad reasons. Good enough for me.
  • Nat got the books on tape thing going for me again. They sent some fiction book to start me off. I have not cracked it. So to speak. I have already picked out my next book. Freakonomics. It comes highly recommended. It is supposed to explain why so much stupid shit happens in economics.

No comments: