It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-08

Public Transit in the 21st century

Why, just today I passed on the first bus that came along on my way home because there was standing room only. and I didn't feel like being sweated on by strangers. I should have counted my blessings.

I particularly like how more and more officials keep coming along and helping push. That just gives me a warm sense of safety. I now have faith that if the oil existence we have today goes to pot, this is what we have to look forward to when everyone finally comes to their senses and hops the local train to work and home.

What gets me is just when you think the train is full, a couple more conductors come along and help push. No one says a word. This happens fifty times a day on every platform. Nothing to see here. Why is that foreigner bothering with a camera?

No comments: