It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-12

Old Work and bus stops


View Larger Map

This is an attempt to figure out if the embedded Google street view works worth a flip.


View Larger Map

Here is another just for good measure. I used to walk this way every day to work. No more. They are not even going to be in that building for much longer.


View Larger Map

That is the row of apartments where the dog bit me on my way to work.


View Larger Map

Somewhere along here is where the guy pulled a pistol on me.


View Larger Map

This tree nearly choked me one day. I was walking down the sidewalk and a low branch caught my earphones. I lost my balance and grabbed the branch to steady, but I basically ended up dangling from the limb because I could not find my feet for a moment. I got mad and cut off part of the branch with my pocket knife. Ya, that helped.


View Larger Map

One of my old bus stops. There used to be a covered area to wait there. Bastards.

No comments: