It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-04-30

Home Last Night

I got home last night about ten minutes after seven.  I turned around and weed whacked the front and back yard. At one point I ran out of cord and spent ten minutes re-cording the weed whacker. I got back to the place I left off and the engine ran for another three seconds. I was out of gas. I close the garage door to keep someone from robbing me blind while I'm in the back yard. I do not know where the other garage door opener is, so I have to get through the locked front door and go to the garage to open the garage door every time. It is annoying, but these are the times we live in. It was strenuous because I had just walked home and was in a hurry because I was loosing light.

I got done after eight, but I can't tell you wen. Nat had dinner ready. She left for her friend's house to help out some more. There was a death in a friend's family. It was nice having some time to sit and watch some TV with her, even if I was pretty much out of it the whole time. Never even switched on the computer.

I kept having  bad dreams. Didn't sleep worth a flip. Tossed and turned. I'm not sure what the dreams were about. Something tells me they were related to a comedy routine I saw recently.

Natalie is going above and beyond for these friend's of ours. I'm not going to get in to details (yet), but she has really show an honorable side this last week or so. I'm proud of her. I feel left out and abandon because she isn't there. Turn about is fair though. I spend so much time on the computer that Nat feels left out and abandon when I'm in the same room. ... Had it coming.

Elle has been shipped around between Bill and my parents. This is one time I really wish I could drive. I feel highly inadequate because I cannot drop her off in the morning or pick her up at night. I miss Elle big time. Nat does too.

No comments: