- So, I was put on hold today and there was no music. I caught myself looking at the front of the handset of my old land line phone to see if the connection was still made. Some land line phones have displays. It just struck me as funny that I've gotten that used to my phone having a display that has some kind of useful data displayed.
- The amount people owe on homes in the U. S. exceeds the equity built up for the first time since WWII. The U. S. just broke the record for foreclosures at about the same time.
- I called Metro and have an appointment in a week or two. I'm worried they will tell me to go jump in a lake because now that I live in the county, and more than three quarters of a mile from a bus stop, I do not qualify for Metro lift or other services any more. Wish me luck.
- Went on a the night with Nat. Had a great time. Saw 10000 BC. Worst movie I've ever seen. Nat loved it. Something about the hotty running around without a shirt the length of the movie. The only character I liked was the tiger. I wish he had eaten the guy when he had the chance. I could have gotten home earlier.
- The glasses I ordered are the wrong prescription. I can't really return them because I typed in the numbers wrong. I threw them at the cat. I can't afford new ones. Life sucks.
- Elle is at Bill's. She has a ball over there. It sounds like she will have a ball this weekend. Nat is off to the Rodeo tomorrow. I'm working some overtime to pay for it. At least I'm good for keeping things working at work.
- This weekend is the time change. I really wish we would just abandon daylight savings time. It is more of a pain in the ass than it is worth. I suppose I should write my representative.
It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
Posted by Kelly Hawkins at Saturday, March 08, 2008