It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-05

Thought of the day

I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box. I hate doing the cat box.

I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats. I hate cats.

No comments: