It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-29

Politics of Sink Cleaning

Nat and I went out last night to a movie and dinner at Alamo. I forget what we watched, but it was tired and predictable. Something about pictures. I would rather have been out somewhere taking pictures of night scenes. The most interesting thing was the parking lot lights were out around our car. Not the other sections. Just the section for the theater.

We get home and the first thing I have to do is hit the rest room. I notice the slow draining sink has black stuff trying to climb out of the drain. I walked back in to Nat in the living room to convince her to go to Wal-Mart. She wants to talk about the books she found today (Friday) at the library. I interrupted her and asked to go to Wal-Mart for some drain stuff. She got hugely pissed and stomped out to the car.

Went to Wal-Mart last night and got some Draino for clearing out the bathroom sink. I should have gotten three bottles. Used it on the sink. It still drains a bit slow, but the black stuff is not climbing out the top.

Nat is still upset this morning. I guess I'm not aloud to get upset about anything.

No comments: