It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-22

Nice Day

Nat and I went over to Ken and Johny ; Heath and Nikki's place. I spell out all their names because they live next door to each other. Ken was doing a bit of spring cleaning. The boys were mowing the yard.Nikki made lunch. We all sat out on the swing for a couple of hours with the snake talking about .. well, gossip for hours. It was fun. Then we came home.

It was beautiful outside. I'm so glad Nat and I had a chance to sit outside and hang out with friends. Today was that Chamber of Commerce day that we get once per year. Nice that it fell on a weekend this time round. Lucky.

Lets see, What did I learn today? I learned that many people have problems letting their kids on the internet. Well, I already knew that, but I learned it about some close friends. I learned that some people leave their laptops on all day and night in case someone sends them a message on one of the IM services.

Nat is watching Ghost hunter. I'm watching Torchwood

No comments: