It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-20

Learned Today

What did I learn today? I learned something, I'm sure. I learned I'm OK at HTML. I learned that I'm not the only one who has trouble getting RPM mechanisms to work. I learned that there have been a lot of bad movies lately.

I learned again that liberals like to think they are better than the average American because people are still prejudice or sexist. They are just as bad. They are just delusional and self centered. Conservatives want to hide in the root cellar and wait for the storm to pass. It won't pass. Conservatives don't want to fight any more than the liberals. They let others fight. Every one talks. No one gets their hands dirty. Hell, look at me.

I learned that I'm not the only one who thinks it is impossible to win a war against an idea. I learned that what someone else believes in will get me killed as fast as them. I learned that the first thing I think of when I wake up is my day ahead, not taking over the world. I learned I will never take over the world with that attitude.

The world ticks another day spent. Another day we survived our own belligerence.

I learned that I will not go quietly. I learned that there will come a day when when the boots come knocking in the middle of the night. There will come a day when figures move in silence, in the dark to take what I earned because they think they are right. They think they are better. They think they will win. They are willing to win. When they get up in the morning, they hone their plan to win.

I learned that I do not remember one day's walk to the bus stop from another. They all run together.

I learned that It is going to be nice weather through Saturday. We have to go to the tax guy this weekend. It's Easter and we have no real plans.

I hear people in the news say the right things. they never get the right things done. All the wrong people are being killed.

I learned that when I do not have a specific purpose when sitting down to write a blog, I should strongly consider not writing an entry. These sound so very depressing.

No comments: