It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-14

Frigging Cats

I hate cats. Yes, I pick one of them up and pet him.  Yes, I play with him and all that. I still would rather not have cats. I would rather not have animals myself. That isn't going to be a reality with Nat. I accept that. Cats are especially unacceptable because they:

  • Smell
  • Are too independent to control.
  • Smell
  • Destructive
  • Smell
  • Eat better than me
  • Smell
  • Puke all over the place.
  • Smell

 ... did I mention they smell?

The other day a friend of mine informed me that his cat died. I had to feign sympathy because I really hate cats to the point that I wish they had never been domesticated. I wouldn't have a problem with outside cats.  They would keep the vermin down.  Hopefully, I would not have to smell them then. The only place for the cat box that makes any sense at our place is right next to the front door. It never  fails that one of the cats has just taken a huge dump when company comes over. The front haul is constantly a mess, peppered with dirty cat litter kicked out of the box. The cats insist on looking out the window when they poo so the blinds are all chewed up.

I love my wife. I endure the cats.

No comments: