It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-24

Commute

I'm trying to remember a news story I heard on my way in to work this morning. I'm failing miserably. I was so excited to use my new RFID card that it pushed everything else out. That and the sun in my eyes. I travel west to east in the morning and east to west in the evening. I always have the sun in my eyes. It is good to have the RFID card because I can keep it in my wallet and use it without removing it from the wallet. Less ware and tare that way.

When I got to work, the contacts had to come out. They were just not cooperating. Glasses on. Boots are clean enough to keep waring. Move the podcasts to my work box. Cup of coffee. Yay!! There are some muffins available for grabbing. Sit down and completely forgot what I wanted to tell myself. It is just gone. I cannot blame dementia. I've always been like this.

No comments: