It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-18

Another sign our little girl is growing up

Elle got in trouble for something last night. Nat told her to go to bed. In the past this lead to a bout of crying and "You're not my friend any more.". Last night, an hour later. I tippy toed in to Elle's room to make sure she was covered up. She had just gone to bed. This morning I noticed that Elle had moved from her room to Nat's room. We haven't slept in the same room for over a year. I may never know the circumstances of Elle's move from one room to the other. Still, a sign of growing up again.

Its every day now. Something happens that shows what a person Elle is. I love that. It makes all the diapers worth while. I'll let you know if the college tuition seems worth it in fourteen years.

No comments: