It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-11

Very Local News

  • Monitors at work still rock. I switched to a digital cable (DVI). The blacks got blacker and the whites got whiter. The text is more clear. The colors are move vivid. Some pictures look far better. I had the monitor with the three dead pixels  on the left hand side. I use the left hand monitor as my 'default' monitor. I switched. Now the crappy monitor with the dead pixes is also the one with the analog/blurry interface. I think I prefer it like that.
  • I have one machine at work to test on. I feel like I'm scrounging for test machines.
  • My goodness, I'm sick of the election crap. It is everywhere. What do journalists write about every other year? It is getting to the point I don't finish my podcasts. I've started fast forwarding through bits. Everything is gender, race, age, religion, wallet (class), education, geographic. It seems like the media is just so happy to separate people in to groups and watch them kill each other.
    • Dropped calls
    • "Thank you for taking my call."
    • "I think ... "
  • At work, I have an email in my inbox that I do not want to delete. Normally, I keep my inbox pretty clean. This email is someone saying thinks for something that I did. I greatly respect this person. I need the praise, even it if it just a passing "thanks".
  • I left my charger for the camera at a friend's place again. This is becoming a habit. I really need to fix this problem. I'll get it back, but it is embarrassing none the less. There were some extenuating circumstances this time, but still. No I wasn't drinking, much.

No comments: