It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-04

This just in; Baby Jessica, still OK


Now, 20 years after she gained world's attention, 21-year-old Jessica McClure is a wife and mother in Midland, who is preparing to collect donations given to her by sympathetic strangers at the time.

McClure, or baby Jessica as she came to be known to the world, may receive an estimated $1 million or more when she gains access to the trust fund at age 25.

McClure is unable to remember how she fell into the well, which was covered by a flower pot in her backyard, or how she got stuck 22 feet below the ground. She gained international attention as rescuers worked to free her.


I'll jump down a well for a million dollars. Not sure I would like sitting in the hole for so long. Come to think of it, I hate small places. I would probably come put babbling and calling myself Jessica.

It sounds like she got her shit together. I hope she has no open wells with flowerpots in the back yard. I was in my junior year of high school when this happened. I remember staying up late on a couple of nights. I'm glad she is OK.

No comments: