It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-09

My candidate speaks

Wow.

Bolton said John McCain's policies on Iran and other foreign policies don't suck. I fear McCain. I'm not sure why. I think he is a Cammy half the time. The rest of the time I am afraid he may actually be able to get some things done while in office.

  • I like McCain's comments on Israel's war with Palestine.
  • McCain will not force people to join the insurance scheme.
  • He likes bio fuels, and the reduction of dependencies.
  • He wants a billion dollars for detection of drugs at our borders.
  • He things the war on drugs is a joke.
  • He proposed legalizing weed.
  • States should choose whither to recognize same sex marriage.
  • NRA gives him a 'C'.

My source for all information on John McCain is from Wikipedia. I cannot say the informative is perfect, or accurate, or unbiased. It is there, and it is watched.

Is Kelly's opinion chaining? Who will Kelly vote for this Fall? What does Kelly think of Hillery Clinton these days? Why hasn't Kelly said more about Obama? For answers of these and more private useless information that Kelly things is important, stay tuned to this blog.

Hat tip Pat Dollard

No comments: