It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-16

Muse

I'm trying to think of something to say. I could give a weather report. I could talk about Elle's plans this weekend. I could talk about Nat and my plans. I could talk about friends and babies and divorces. I could rant on about blogging.

Weather

It is rainy as all get out. The ground is already soaked from last night and the bad stuff is to hit this afternoon. That means I probably won't be able to mow tomorrow. I have to get out there and do something about the clover. I'll probably just hit the high spots with the weed eater.

Elle's Plans

Elle went to visit Nat's mother(grand mother). I'm not sure how well that is going to work out because she is pushing eighty. I hope her the best entertaining a five year old while toting around an oxygen tank. I'm glad they get some time together. I know Elle loves her grandmother very much and will appreciate the time spent.

Nat and I

Nat and I plan on a date night at some point. I have been looking forward to it for over a month. All the time Breanne worked at Alamo, we only made it over there once. This is for Valentine's day and a bunch of other stuff.

Every time Nat wants to stop on the way to the house to buy fast food I cringe and imagine the date night flying away on dollar bill wings. Nat seems to think it is about my money vs her money or something. I just want to do something together besides surf the net back to back in the computer nook.

Friend: babies and divorces

It seems like every one we know is either having a baby or getting a divorce. Over the last couple years, the majority of our friends did one or the other, or both. I could go through a list. Hell, one of my closest friends had three babies and one divorce in the past couple years. I suppose that's life.

Nat and I would both love to have a baby. I"m nearly forty. I know that sounds funny coming from a guy, but that means I'll be sixty two or so at the collage graduation. Elle is awesome, but Nat and I just wanna. Besides, I swore I would not have an only child. Look at me now.

Blog Rant

This blog has gone down hill. That or it is in transition. My muse takes it's sweet time to smack me in the face these days. As I read blogs, the same things roll across the screen over and over. The names change. The date changes at the bottom of he posts. People are pissed off about the same old thing. Me included.

My blog is all about outlet. I have things bottled up inside that need to come out and this is the place that leaves a stain.

I wonder if my lack of things to complain about means I'm happy? Nah, couldn't be. Doomsday Kelly, happy. Never. I'll have to stop complaining when my friends don't post. It is probably a good sign.

No comments: