It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-19

Imperfect Day

What I did today was something simple. The idea was to take a couple of small projects and mash them in to a larger project. Well, that sounds easy enough. Well, the problems lined up to bit me in the ass. One after another every problem I've ever had with any of these packages along with some new ones showed their ugly heads in order to make me look like an idiot in front of the boss.

Oh, and someone pulled me off this tip top priority issue for an even more pressing need in the morning to do something that didn't work. Other stuff is piling up behind me.

I cannot tell you how much of a pain in the ass it is to stare at my screens while nothing happens on my computer. The box only has 512 MB of RAM. I looked it up. 2 GB is about $35. I would have saved that this morning in thumb twiddling time.

Starts all over again tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments: