It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-02-24

22 inches Baby!

I have a brand new 22 inch monitor. My parents, God bless them, turned up with it this afternoon. It was a birthday present. I gave my old Sony to Nat. Elle gets Nat's old monitor. It is a full musical monitor afternoon.

Movies fit better. The resolution is much higher, 1680x1050 at 60 HZ. Nice. I have acres of space to put my programs. This monitor has digital connectors. That means darker blacks and brighter whites. All the colors are matched via the digital numbers so they are as accurate as the manufacturer can get them.

I love my parents, and not just for the stuff they give me. They also got rid of the huge heavy TV that was worrying me. They took it to a local garage sale and dropped it off. My father and I carried it to the back of their pickup. I told my mother not to let him pick it up by himself. It is just too heavy. They made it all the way round the corner before dropping it off at the first yard sale. Free, as long as they could pick it up.

No comments: