It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-29

Very Local News

  • My honey made me cookies last night. I had cookies today at work. Thank you sweetie. It made the day so much better. They even had sprinkles. How cool is that? I ate the whole batch before leaving. I didn't offer to share a single one.
  • I heard on a podcast today that a quarter of a million people work for drug lords in Mexico. Drugs are one of the largest industries.
  • Question
    • Name one manufactured good in your home made in Europe.
    • Name one manufactured good in your home made in Africa.
    • Name one manufactured good in your home made in the Middle East.
    • Name one manufactured good in your home, from the last five to ten years that was not made in, and has no components made in China.
  • The Voyager space craft used Jupiter's orbit to slingshot itself to the outer part of the solar system. Voyager doubled it's velocity. Jupiter lost about 1 meter of velocity over the next five million years. Roughly. (DR Karl)
  • The Linux box I've been using for months already has TrueType fonts on it. And here I was digging up useless info to add some basic feints that Windows uses all the time. All I want is Helvetica/Areal. I plan on using it for everything. It worked for me on Windows. The look alike on Linux is very light. I want the bold lined version that I fell in love with on Windows.
  • Hillery Clinton has this laugh she uses when she receives a question that she is supposed to think is just absurd to have even been asked. It is the tut-tut sort of chuckle. I can't frigging stand it. It pisses me off every time I hear it because it sounds manufactured. It reminds me she is a woman. Thatcher never did that.

No comments: