It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-16

My Phone's Camera Sucks

I tried to take a couple of pictures this morning on my camera phone. They were to warn Nat that the light next to my bus stop was out .. again. The pictures are there really only because I get 400 text messages and 400 media messages and a media message is not a text message. I think 100 media messages and 700 text messages would do me better. Or, $0.01 a text would do it. T-Mobile thinks highly of their text messages.

Anyway, I forward the pictures to my email just to get a good look at them. The quality is terrible. It is almost not worth having a camera on my phone. That is not true. I would not take quick stupid pictures at all. There are a couple of Elle that I'm glad I took. Her beauty would show through regardless of medium, I'm sure. The camera on the phone I have sucks. I don't want to get in to what brand it is because they make better cameras for their phone. It is the one I chose when I bought. Nat is still upset she didn't get another brand. I should have listened to her. I wonder if I will next time.

So, will I look for a phone with no camera? No. Will I look for a phone with a good camera? Not specifically, no. Will I look for a phone with 'whatever' camera? No. I think it is still a non issue for me. I do like having a camera on the phone that I can hit a couple buttons and send it to my email and thus to my blog. I'm not sure I want a phone that takes good pictures. Something about that frightens me. I can't put my finger on it. It may be the idea of not wanting to carry a real camera around. I remember a report on a 7 megapixel camera phone in South Karia a couple years ago. Bastards. One of the high end phones has a 5 megapixel camera. I don't remember how you got that one. The iPhone camera has been criticized. Apple stuff is never quite good enough it seems.

No comments: