It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-13

Monday, Not

I woke up this morning and thought it was Monday morning. I was 7:30 am so I had time to make it to work if need be. I tried to think of a way to tell what the date was without leaving the room. I was naked and Elle is at home this weekend. Nat was asleep on the couch because she watches movies all night.

I thought about my phone. It has a calender function. I wish I had video of me trying to find the calendar through the maze of menus five time before I found the calendar. Then, the color of the current day is one shade of blue off from just every other day. So I had to stare at it for a minute to tell.

I rolled over and got up at 11:30. I got dressed went to the living room and crashed on the couch for a couple of hours.

What a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: