It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-16

Glasses

Written 2008-01-15
I've had to modify the arms of my glasses a bit. They are squared off a bit so they dug into my ear lobe where they touched. I used a nail file to round the plastic off a bit to save my ear.

Now, the nose mount rubber things fell off. The glasses sit a bit low for the bifocals. It is a drag, but it could be worse. The metal that holds the nose mounts could rub the skin, but they don't. Yay me.

The first problem with the arms is a design flaw. The second problem with the nose mounts is a ware issue.  This tells me two attributes to look for in my next set of glasses. Rounded legs and strong nose mounts, or no nose mounts.

Oh, I forgot that I had to glue the arms to the frame because they were trying to sip off. I'm starting to think I got a pare of bum specs.

No comments: