It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-01

Day 11

This is the last day of my eleven day of vacation. I'm looking forward to returning to work tomorrow. This time off is different than most because the whole company takes most of the same time off. So, I left tests running. Some things are still in the air a smidge. When I get back though, there will be little in the way of other people having rocked ahead on my projects by a whole week. That is annoying.

Nat Elle and I went to Half Price Books. I'm not sure what was purchased. I was board and took a short video and some snapshots with the phone. The pictures suck, but here they are. Click for a bit bigger view.

Pictures (from phone)

Elle at book store  Elle at book store  Elle at book store  Elle at book store

Video (from phone)

I think the video came out more clear than the pictures. I need to come up with a way to take better videos. It is the medium of the present. The medium of the future is Omnipresence. Also known as a holodeck. Not sure what kind of system will support it, but it will eventually evolve into an option on your phone.

No comments: