It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-26

Wednesday

So, I've been goofing around for a bit on the Internet. I tried to get my SeaMonkey editor fixed, but it is still all messed up. I ended up writing a script that writes the basic data file from scratch. The editor will not mount an empty file and just fill it. The editor also requires the full path to the data file. That is annoying, but nothing that can't be fixed.

Nat watched her new movies. Elle played and was a pain in the ass most of the day. Sounds like a five year old. We had wings for dinner. I'd been craving them. No one else objected.

I checked my work email only to find that several people are still working on active stuff. I had hoped non one else would show up either. The place is starting to feel like a much bigger company.

Someone was popping off fireworks earlier. It is really starting to feel like a bad neighborhood out here. Perhaps we should figure out if we can get out of this place and look for another. With the housing market the way it is, it is a very bad time to get out of a house right now. Staying is much better, unless you leave in the hood.

Tomorrow is Thursday. We were supposed to play DnD at one point. We basically figured out that is not going to happen. A couple people are going in to work tomorrow. I'm seriously considering mowing the grass. I heard someone out earlier today mowing.

No comments: