It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-12-28

Nun banned word list

So, I'm trying to find a list of banned words that the nun rattled off to her kids. It is amazing how difficult it is to find this sort of thing. I get tons of articles about it. I get people talking about it. I get speculation on the words. I swear, Google omits curse words when you are legitimately trying to find the words. Nanny-bastards.

I'm drawing a big fat blank. I did get this, but it is not even close to the real thing. I'm ashamed of myself.

Half the news places say they have 'full coverage'. They should have to take that claim down in my opinion.

God does not condemn swearing. God condemns hurting one another. Sometimes, words hurt.

This is interesting, but not what I'm looking for.

Nope, I've been beaten. I can't find the list. I'll keep in on the back burner.

No comments: