It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-11-23

Thanks Giving

Where?

Nat was not feeling well at all. She still made a ham, and two kinds of awesome mashed potatoes. We went over to Adam and Laurie's place for Thanksgiving dinner. It was a blast. I took some pictures and managed to leave my camera at Adam's place.

They are in the middle of a move. Soon, they will have a better, bigger place. It has a huge game room. I haven't seen it yet. I would help them move, but they higher movers. I like that. It is good to have friends who higher movers.

Every one had their kids there except us. Elle had plans with her father's side of the family. That's fine, but Nat and I not to mention the other kids missed her. I'm sitting here right now blogging and surfing the net. Nat is taking a nap trying to feel better. I know Elle would not enjoy being here, yet I wish she was here. We get her back Sunday some time.

What am I thankful for?

  • Nat
  • Elle
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Family and friends who are fighting for our freedom in foreign lands.
  • A good job that fills the larder and keeps teaching me new things.
  • Leftovers.
  • Pirate vs Ninja remote control toys.

  • YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, LiveLeak and any one of twenty other places where people including myself can express themselves and say howdy to friends.
  • Text Messaging (SMS).
  • Public transportation that keeps me from riding a donkey to work.
  • Blogs - Professional and personal. I just like knowing what's going on.
  • My own blog. It gives me a place tor rant and rave. It gives me a place to wine. It helps me be understood, and to understand.
  • Full bellies and a warm dry place for my family to sleep.

No comments: