It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-11-05

Monday

I'm sick. I frigging hate this. It hasn't gotten in my lungs yet. I stopped this time and went straight to the doctor on the first cough. I'm leaking and oozing all over the place.

The whole family got checked out. Nat hasn't been feeling very well. Elle spent the weekend with Bill. Nat and i went to Faire. Chris (Jade) was feeling like crap Sunday night. I don't think we all have the same thing. Nat and I both drank an all natural fruit drink that said it had plenty of Vitiman C. It gave us both the shits. Nat felt bad most of the next day. I recovered prety quickly.

Sunday evening was highly dusty. Nat and I both helped take down the GP large tent. We got stuck late because of the traffic out of Faire.

Today I stayed home from Work because I have a bad cough. Did the doctor thing. Paid a fortune for prescriptions. Now I dog tired and broke. I'm not sure I'll make it back out to Faire. I just plane can't aford it.

No comments: