It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-11-30

Cyber Monday

What the hell? Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving break. People go back to work and hit the internet for Christmas shopping.  I complain a lot about not having internet access at my job. I understand why. The estimates are out of the world on how much this phenomena costs employers.

Plus, I'm jealous. I used to have internet access at other jobs and I didn't really abuse it. I used it for work related stuff and I checked Dilbert every morning. There wasn't much else unless I needed something right then.

My cousin was the CEO of a comic book company and played WOW on the job. How enviable is that statement? A) CEO of a comic book business. B) Played WOW on the job and who was going to say anything about it? Humph!

No comments: