It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-18

Things that piss me off

Things that piss me off

  • There is an international movement to ban capitol punishment in all forms. China may be the worst offender, yet many focus on the United States. To join things like the European Union, you have to abolish the death penalty. There is talk to make it a prerequisite for the UN or any number of other bullshit international bitch-a-lot organizations. I really wish these organizations would respect the choices of our nation.
  • The one thing about The BBC that pisses me off is the constant and consistent failure to say Houston properly. It is pronounced 'hewston' goddammit. not 'hooston'. It is bad enough that I have to go to the BBC to hear anything about Houston besides crime statistics or stories about Hurricane evacuees. Most of those are the same stories. The US media doesn't know Houston exists.
  • Jake got ripped by his doctor. He paid his co-pay of $40. The doctor looked up his nose with a camera for like thirty seconds and charged Jake $230. It is not covered by our insurance because it is technically surgery. Jake is pretty hot. I understand. Frigging doctors should tell you how much you are about to be charged before they perform the procedure. I get an estimate before I let a plumber lays hands on my pipes. From now on the same goes for doctors.

No comments: