It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-09

More on Faire this past weekend

Did I mention it was hot? It makes me wonder if the whole armor debacle was due to the first weekend heat wave. Our wedding was on a late weekend, and was still quite worm.

Nat got me a new ax. I is pretty nifty. I don't really carry weapons into faire. The thought is appreciated. I think she wants my old ax. I may have given it to her already. Who remembers these things. We share everything any way.

For the first time in a long time Heath and I had a chance to sit down and shoot the breeze. That was over due. He is always busy at faire taking care of the kitchen or camp in general. We had a moment to sit and enjoy a lazy moment Sunday afternoon.

Inside faire, Saturday, we walked around. Nat got me some honey sticks. They were different flavors. They all taste of the same to me. I don't remember what happened to the bag of honey sticks.

Mostly it was hot, and sticky, and a lot of fun.

No comments: