It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-30

More Faire Notes

  • Johnny pored out a bottle of alcohol that was nasty. Trust me, this is note worthy.
  • Nat hocked fro GK. She climbed up in the second floor window and shouted "Armor and weapons. ..." The actions fulfilled a need to shout at people. I'm looking for a full time position for her.
  • I need some ankle braces that fit under my Faire boots. That or I need to start working out my ankles somehow. Those boots have zero support. It isn't walking that tears them up. It is standing around. Walking helps.
  • There was a shortage of chairs this weekend. Not that there were not enough chairs. There were not enough chairs set up. People are getting sick of loosing chairs so they keep them closer to home. We do the same thing.

No comments: