It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-08

Heat

A welcome winter comes this way. People died running for fun this weekend in New York. That isn't the only kind of heat I want to talk about in this blog entry.

I walked all around faire and the camp grounds. It is hard to move in this heat. it is difficult to get motivated. The air in the tent was stifling. Our tent has a gap between the tent and the rain cover. It does not help much. I've noticed no one up there uses the rain guard of the moder tent correctly. I don't feel so bad.

Faire was a ball. We still have some issues with specific people, but Nat and I are working on it. That is the other heat I was talking about, the emotional kind. It is bad enough that last night I didn't want to go back to faire next weekend or maybe the rest of the year. Of course, that has subsided. I think we (all parties) can and will come to a mutually beneficial pact of tolerance.

It is going to have to boil down to people respecting Nat and I the same. We are married and we intend to stay that way. People are going to have to accept us as a package deal. If they don't like one of us, then they don't like us.

No comments: