It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-24

Flash

Years ago I did some Macromedia Director work in Desktop Publishing school at HCC. I learned about time lines and library objects. I also learned about tweening (the legal kind). I had no idea those skills would make their way to my professional career. They did. I have some Flash animations up and running on a commercials page. They are nothing to write a new resume over, but they work.

If I can find a Linux solution that works even OK, the readers of this blog just might find some flash bits showing up. If you can view the YouTube and LiveLeak videos here, you already have everything you need to use Flash on your machine. Last time I checked, there is nothing that makes Flash on Linux. That might change any minute.

No comments: