It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-10-25

Another pretty day

Somewhere in the Middle East there are people fighting over the rules of religion. Somewhere in my city people are dying for no good reason. People around me have problems.

It is so pretty outside. It is one of those rare days in Houston when the humidity is not so bad and the temp is around 70. It is wonderful just to walk in the sun and look off in the clear distance for a bit. I did so at lunch. I was on the roof of the parking garage talking to myself like normal. I complained about not having enough extra scratch to buy fast food for lunch. I couldn't stop looking around and taking in the horizon. The sky is blue. The haze is not so bad today. There is a breeze that is just right for the temperature. I wish I could have hung a hammock between pillars and taken a nap.

No comments: