It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-19

Very Local News

  • I had my first PTA meeting tonight. It was cool to go over what Elle learns in a day.
    When the meeting was over I walked over to the auditorium to pick up Elle. It was a big room. I walked in quietly and didn't say anything. I stood there for a second and just listened. Elle spotted me from across the room and shouted "Kelly!" and ran over to give me a big hug. Awww!!!
  • I ate beans and rice for dinner. Nat forgot the stove was hot and nearly melted her old lunch kit that Elle uses.
  • I figured out how to fix a problem that has plagued several of the servers I work on every day. Now I just have to get the one I completely distributed a couple of weeks ago back in to a working condition.
  • The frigging cat pulled the curtains in the living room down. I wanted to hang the cat up in their place, but Nat just wanted the broken rod and cloth put back.
  • We had a house guest in the form of a roach the size of toaster oven in the bathroom. It was hanging out on the ceiling. I sprayed it with some bug killer and had to get a stick to knock it down to smash it with a shoe.
  • Well, I'm off to pay the gas bill. I haven't been able to get in to my online account. I am going to call them tomorrow and ask to have my paper bill turned back on. I managed to get locked out of my account. Even though they unlocked it, there are a bunch of questions I do not remember giving any answers too in the first place that pop up.

No comments: