It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-06

Very local news

  • I'm warring a $5 shirt and $12 pants today. So far so good. Nat found some at Big Lots for me. I have several shirts that I need to retire. I got told I look nice in my $17 outfit. Well done Nat.
    There is a little loop on the left leg. I have no idea what it is for. I'm guessing an umbrella or Maglight. Oh, they are called carpenter pants so Jake and Nat are both correct. It's a for a hammer. Why is it on the left side then?
  • My fellow employees came in to my office and talked about the $4000 and $7000 new computers they want to get. Some wanted $1500 computers. Their old crappy machines make mine look like a calculator watch.
  • The key ingredient in peyote is mescaline. I had no idea.
  • mmmm Cinnamon Pop-Tarts.
  • There is a reason you can't find a well done binary RPM of wxPython. It isn't a lacking in RPM.
  • While some of the folks were in my office we heard a vehicle screech to a halt outside. We were all very disappointed in the lack of the satisfying crunch at the end.
    A bit later, I heard a fire truck go through the intersection and get stuck behind traffic. The driver stood on the horn, siren blaring for more than a minute before making it through the light.
  • Elle is learning that she needs to debate to get what she wants rather than throwing a fit. She is no good at it yet, but it is a young age to catch that particular fact. I fear age sixteen for this reason too.
  • How does a monkey make toast? ... under the gorilla. (griller)
  • Online worlds now have travel agents to help people navigate. Most of it is all about the virtual world called Second Life. What I've seen of Second Life is pretty boring. If I had an infinite amount of free time, I might consider waisting some of it on these worlds. They sound like a place for people to lye about themselves to me.

No comments: