It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-04

Very Local News

  • My dad came through surgery well. It was removal of fatty tumors on his arm and abdomen. He was all goofy on the phone after because of the drugs. Better than being in pain by a damn site.
  • I took one little Benadryl this afternoon and nearly passed out in front of the computer. It only takes me about twenty minutes to get over the effects if I don't take too much. Still, it did make the day go a bit faster.
  • I still have heard nothing about my glasses. I'm only a bit over one week in the two week period. I'm going to fire off an email inquiry this evening just to make sure things are still moving.
  • The bowling thing is getting serious at work. Nat needs to join up. She likes bowling.
  • I'm really getting tired of hip-hop. It isn't the whole genera, it is the songs where the artist brags about how great they are or how bad someone else is, or murder or rape or steeling. I'm just tired of it. I think I've mentioned this before, but it is really getting on my nerves now.
  • The only way I can figure out how to get the title of my posts to actually become the title in the Blogger database is to enter the text in the 'title' field at creation time. That kind of sucks because it means I have to create the html in my favorite tool, save it and then enter it in two pieces.
    The only reason this is important to me is so my XML/RSS feed has titles instead of all the lines saying "*** no title***' This blows. There should be a way to make the db just pick up the data from my HTML. No matter how I think of how this could work, it takes effort on my part. BAH!!!

No comments: