It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-05

Trash

Our trash days are Tuesday and Friday. Friday is the heavy pickup. That sucks because the weekend is where most of the heavy stuff comes from so you have to store whatever it is for a week until the heavy day. We get one official can we have to put everything in for the trash to pick it up. There are all kinds of rules for the heavy stuff too.  If anything goes wrong with the can  you call a number and they come fix or replace it. That is kind of nice.

This week we had the Monday holiday. I took the trash can down last night like normal. Only, it is already Tuesday night. I opened the garage this morning and noticed the can sitting out there. "oops" I walk out looking over my shoulder like a dumbass trying not to get caught doing something dumb and put it back in the garage.

I'm a dork.

No comments: