It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-15

Saturday

I floated sheet rock today. I hung a ceiling fan too. Well, My father came over and helped. OK, he did most of the hard stuff. I did get my hands dirty. I'm glad for the time I spent with him. That was fun. My mom said today that it is cool that we want to hang out with them every now and then.

My father told stories of his dad and how they used to work along side each other on houses. My father used to get upset when my grandfather would not do a good job. That tels me how he got to where he is today. My father has no degree. He is a piping lead. Pipers are very special people. They use what they have learned in the field to design the systems that make up chemical plants. You can't train an engineer to do it because it would take them twenty years to get up to speed, just like any one else. You might as well skip the degree at that point.

After my parent's left, I went into the bedroom where the new fan is and crashed. I slept like a baby under our new fan.

No comments: