It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-28

Lunch

Nat and I caught up with a bunch of my work colleagues at Fuddrudkers for lunch. We discussed complex topics about geeks and mocked one of our friend's conversational hand movements. We plaid a joke one Quintin by hiding his hat. We gave it back to him in the middle of traffic with the crayons still inside. (another topic of discussion)  It was fun. I would not trade it for a cheaper lunch.

I'm not used to eating a big lunch any more. When Nat dropped me off at work, I nearly collapsed after about an hour. My blood sugar nose dived. The worse thing you can do at this point is consume sugar. I drank a bunch of water and washed my face. That helped quite a bit. There must be something in the water because Adam and Jake said the same kind of thing had hit them. Watch it be carbon monoxide or something. That would be funny. <laughs sarcastically.

Our boss gave away some tickets to a Texan game this afternoon. He makes an announcement and people herd over to where ever to answer some trivia questions to figure out who is the better fan. At least, that is how it worked last football season.  Nat and I will be at Faire anyway. I know nothing about sports these days. I don't think I ever did really.

The last thing this evening before leaving work, the sun shone through the slits in the blinds over the window like a laser beam because it had rained and the water was still in the air. The light was magnified bye each drop of water the ray hit as it fell on the exact spot where it would pass through hole in the blinds where the string goes. Where it would fall right in my eye as I tried to type.

No comments: