It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2007-09-14

Frog Bastard

I was listening to the BBC from yesterday this afternoon. The foreign minister was bitching about the French involvement in Iraq and that the French need to rethink their future involvement because of the oil and political crap that goes on in the middle east. I learned something during his interview. I get pissed very easily when a male voice speaks in a thick French accent and says anything negative about something or someone I love.

There are a bunch of French issues in the news. French wine will be served through a straw. The young French seem to prefer vodka and whiskey. There is wine in cans, and small bottles that look like perfume bottles. There are any number of gimmicks, but they wine industry is missing the point that "old people drink wine." Wine is also an expensive buzz. It kind of reminds me of the music industry attempts to sell stuff. Will the wine industry start suing their existing customers? Only time will tell.

No comments: